Learn about study abroad in Asia. Asian universities combine rich traditions with high-tech facilities and unique research opportunities.
Why Study in Singapore?
Study in Singapore to experience one of the best education systems in the world, to earn a globally recognized qualification from high ranked institutions and to experience a multicultural society with a very high quality of life.
- Ranked as the second-best country to live and work in, according to an HSBC ranking in 2019
- 2 universities ranked among the top 20 in the world
- One of the financial capitals of the world
- Institutions affiliated with top international universities in the USA, the UK, Canada & Australia
- Transfer opportunities to parent campus
Why Study in Dubai?
Study in Dubai, a futuristic city that is home to over 60 world renowned university campuses and colleges and that offers plenty of higher education opportunities meeting your aspirations. Pursue a world class undergraduate or postgraduate degree from this destination and advance your career globally.
- Dubai – a popular student city
- Institutions in Dubai are affiliated with top international universities in Australia and The UK
- Global tourism and entertainment hub
- A safe city and a modern design capital
- Excellent full time and part time job opportunities for international students
Why Study in Malaysia?
With natural attractions, rich culture and gorgeous scenery, Malaysia attracts people from all over the world. The country has a unique combination of ancient and modern architecture, inspired by their mix of cultures and ethnicities. Its location makes it the perfect destination for any international student looking for a new experience for their studies and has progressively emerged as one of the prominent student destinations in Asia. Home to many international Universities, it is well-known for providing quality education at inexpensive costs as well as simpler visa and immigration procedures thus attracting students from across the globe.
- 8 Malaysian universities in the 2023 QS World University ranking top 500
- Malaysia is an increasingly popular place to get tertiary education with more than 95,000 international students from over 100 countries studying in Malaysia
- Affordable cost of living and cost of education
- Home to many foreign Universities
- Scholarship opportunities for International students
Why Study in Mauritius?
Mauritius is a located in the Indian Ocean which is best known for its white beaches, reefs and fascinating forests. It is one of the best countries to pursue an education at an affordable price in South Asia. The country has developed one of the finest education systems that have led to students enrolling in universities from various parts of the world. It provides world-class and internationally recognised education followed by affordable living costs for international students.
- Home to many foreign Universities
- International Students can work part time for 20 hours per week
- It has carved a reputation of being socially, economically and politically stable
- Plethora of opportunities for career-growth
Why Study in Japan?
Japan is renowned for its excellent education system and is one of the top-performing country in reading literacy, math and sciences. Excellent safety, accessibility, and high quality of life standards make Japan a top location for students. Studying abroad in Japan means that the students will further studies in a well-rounded education system, experience a unique new culture, and gain a more international perspective. Japan is a popular study abroad destination and offers many advantages for students. International students in Japan can engage with Japanese culture, cuisine, and language. Japan is widely considered a safe country for students, with efficient public transportation.
- 1st City GDP (USD 1.8 Trill.)
76% of foreign companies’ HQs
- 3rd Global power City Index 2017
- 4th Global City Ranking 2017
Tokyo is among the best student cities (QS 2019)
Most extensive, dependable, and affordable transport system in the world
Why Study in Vietnam?
Vietnam is known for its rigorous curriculum that is deemed competitive for students. Vietnam is the home to many world heritage sites recognized by UNESCO. Vietnam is known for its endless natural beauty and its famous attraction. Vietnam’s economy is growing steadily at near 7% which will make it fastest growing markets in the world. Vietnam offers a variety of programs while the student will study in a multi- cultural environment
- Increasing economic growth creates strong demand in Manpower resources
- One of the safest countries and is among the 11 world countries those are free from conflict
- Cost of Living and Tuition fee is much affordable compared to study in Australia and UK
- Degrees are globally recognised
Why Study in China?
The number of higher education institutions in China has doubled in the last decade, and there are almost 3,000 institutions now. 6 Chinese universities rank within the top 100 as per the QS World University Rankings 2021. Overall, 40 Chinese institutions received a ranking. China has also made numerous partnerships with renowned, reputed universities of the UK and the U.S.
- 6 of Chinese Universities are ranked in top 100 in the world (QS World Rankings 2023)
- Due to its growing economy over the past three decades numerous Fortune
- 500 companies are based in China
500,000 international students studying at Chinese universities
- Tuition fees is almost 5 times lower than the UK or the US Universities
- Popular courses in field of Engineering, Computer Science, International Business, MBA, Medicine to Chinese Language, Calligraphy, and Martial Arts